Nicknames: Sister, Teacher, Mentor
- Mute - She is capable of speaking, but she likes staying quiet. So it's advised to give her simple yes and no questions (so she could could simply nods or shake her head), otherwise if she finds your question difficult, she will most likely not answer you at all.
- Helpful - She is more than happy to help anyone. But literally im not lying...... ANYONE. If she sees a cat that is hurt, she WILL help it. Regardless if its an enemy or an allie.
- Smart - You could call her a secondary medicine cat. She is very skilled with herbs. If the medicine cat in your clan is busy and you need medical attention immediately, your best option is to go and meet SilentFall. She will fix you for just an honest thank you.
- After the death of her first apprentice became visually more aggressive and has a tendency to snap.
- Grateful cats.
- Brave apprentices.
- Her clan.
- Quiet nights and mornings.
- Smell of fresh grass and flowers.
- Cats that hurt one another without a valid reason.
- Hot days (she's more of a snow lover, 'cause snow is peaceful )
- Many questions (she is not going to answer you, if you strike her with many questions)
- Kits ( now.... understand that she will not snap at a kit, but if the kit starts asking her many questions and jumping around, she will most likely leave the nursery immediately)
- Clarkpaw's personality.
All the she-cats in her family were taught from even kithood to behave and be respectful to cats older than them. When SilentFall was born, she was inctently given the name SilentKit, for her good manners and perfect ability to listen and not interrupt other cats while the spoke. She played with every kit and loved playing medicine cat. Her mother at nighttime would tell her stories of different herbs, so that in the future she would know what to do if she got hurt and there was noone around to help her.
As an apprentice she was very good in ambushing, but disliked killing anything she caught. She continued being silent and helpful to everyone she knew. While being an apprentice she accidentally fell into a rabbit hole and scratched her paw, she found some herbs on the way back, went into the apprentice den and put the herbs on her paw. Some of the other apprentices noticed that her paw was bleeding, so they told the medicine cat. When the medicine cat came in and took a look at SilentPaw she just told the apprentices that theres nothing to worry about and that she was using the correct herbs to stop the bleeding. Later that day she was given her warrior name, SilentFall.
When she became a warrior, there wasn't a time that she went into the medicine cats den, unless she wanted to help with collecting herbs. She is very quiet and swift with her movements, which makes her a good hunter. But she is a weak fighter because she has a very feminine form with weak bones and she's also very light-weight (she could never brawl, because you could easily push her down, she couldn't struggle against a strong built cat)
After losing her first apprentice, became hostile. Avoids cats as much as possible. Doesn't sleep in the same den as the other warriors. Takes orders only from RiverStar. Dislikes her new apprentice Clarkpaw for his personality. Might have slight outbursts of rage. Started to talk more, only in attempt to keep others away. Has become colder than usual.
= Mixed Feelings/Curious
= Friend/Good Friend
= Great Friend/Best Friend
= Respect/Looks up to
= Scared/Terrified of